Do You Have A Elevator Project We Can Help With?
Elevators and escalators are not the kinds of manufactured goods that can be sold & forgotten. They are in continuous operation & have to be installed by technicians and needs to be maintained at regular interval of time. They are mechanical systems that need regular, periodic inspection & Elevator Maintenance Service
It is mandatory for elevator companies to provide these services without which, the product would be incomplete in a sense.
Once you install our Elevators you can be sure of reliable mobility. Liberty Elevators is a company committed to safety and quality concerns. We have a team of highly trained and licensed technicians to make your elevator rides safe and sound. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
It often happens that we purchase electronic goods or machines which are the latest at a given time. Eventually, they become outdated, and although they function well, they are in need of some new parts. Spare parts are not available once the manufacturing stops.
The greatest advantage of Liberty Elevators Engineers is that all spare parts are available and replacing parts is part of the maintenance process.
Liberty Elevators routine service program for high traffic lifts include:
Monthly inspection service (in addition to Bi-weekly service)
- For oiling and greasing car guide rails and lubricators.
- For oiling and greasing counterweight guide rails and lubricators.
- For oiling and greasing other mechanical units if applicable.
- For cleaning traction gear.
- For cleaning motor.
- For cleaning brakes.
- For cleaning ropes if necessary.
- For cleaning door operated with retracting cam.
- For cleaning pulleys.
- For checking hall buttons and indicator functions.
Quarterly inspection service (in addition to monthly and bi-weekly service)
- For cleaning guide rails and beams of elevators.
- For cleaning door hangers and rails of it.
- For inspecting door guide shoes.
- For cleaning the interior of door switches and limit switches wherever applicable.
- For checking a traveling cable.
- For cleaning the safety gear.
Half Yearly inspection service (in addition to aforementioned services)
- For cleaning controller interior by means of vacuum cleaner or blower.
- For cleaning electrical motor interior by means of a blower or vacuum cleaner.
- For checking traction ropes for damages, wear tear, or any elongation.
- For checking the oil buffers.
- To check hall pushbuttons and indicator functions.
- To check the operation of the safety gear.
- To check the compensation chains and ropes.
- To check bearings of door motor.
- To check final limit switches.
Yearly inspection service (in addition to aforementioned services)
- For checking and tightening of all the connector screws in the controller.
- For checking, cleaning, and tightening all connection boxes in the hoist way.
- For testing all safety devices.
- For checking and tightening of foundation bolts of traction machine.
- For checking and tightening screws of the car frame and counter-weight.